Serves customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices while ensuring customer satisfaction. Soldering and console experience would be best.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices
– Provide recommendations for problem resolution
– Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
– Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
– Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
– Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
– Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
– Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
– Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
– Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
– Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of – personnel so classified, and they may change at any time. Opportunities for growth in positions, as we like to promote from within.
UBREAKIFIX is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V