Cahuilla Casino is looking for hard-working, friendly, and professional individuals to provide exceptional guest service. Come join our passionate, dedicated team! We are located a short drive from Temecula Wine Country in a serene mountain setting near Anza, CA (92539).
General Description: The Slot Host, under the direction of the Slots Director, is responsible for representing the Casino, assisting Guests, and assisting promotions and events as well as serves as a valuable liaison between Cahuilla Casino’s Marketing Department and the Guest.
Responsibilities, Duties, & Qualifications:
- Actively promote the Winner’s Club and its benefits to Cahuilla Casino customers
- Promote all eligible guests to carded, tracked players by directing guests to the Winner’s Club
- Distribute information about Cahuilla Casino to guests
- Record information regarding guests, major wins, for marketing department.
- Ensure that guests are provided with change
- Respond to machine malfunctions, perform basic tasks in the machine, and determine if slot technician assistance is needed
- Comply with all internal control procedures. Knowledge of gaming laws and regulations.
- Held accountable to a high degree of accuracy for transactions conducted
- Provide excellent guest service in a courteous and timely manner
- Provide timely payouts of jackpots for guests and act as a verifier for other Slot Attendants in the event of a jackpot, hand pay or fill. Assist with the drop as needed.
- Facilitate the flow of information by attending scheduled departmental meetings as necessary.
- At least 1 year working experience or exposure to a hospitality or direct customer service environment.
- General knowledge of gaming, including slots, video, bingo and card games a plus.
- Computer experience with databases.
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills and work ethics.
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have basic math skills. Must be able read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must meet requirements to qualify for a Cahuilla Casino Gaming License.
Cahuilla Casino employees embody our organization’s core values of Hospitality, Service, Professionalism, Leadership, Performance, Trust and Loyalty. We empower our employees to have the freedom to learn, grow, lead and contribute to overall personal and professional success. Cahuilla Casino offers competitive wages, enhanced benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match), generous PTO, employee incentives, discounts and more. Discover your career destination with Cahuilla Casino today!