***$250 Signing Bonus***
(paid after first 90 days of completed employment in good standing)
Exciting Jobs – Creative Work – Competitive Pay and Benefits – Advancement
Learn more about us on our YouTube Channel links below:
Mercedes Benz Stadium
Worksource Georgia Outstanding Business Partner
Skilled Finish Worker is a full-time job position supporting the Finish Department representing the finishing chapter of the production efforts of the team at Raydeo Enterprises. First and foremost, the safety of yourself and coworkers is your highest concern! It is imperative that you act as a guardian of the budgeted hours given to you. Skilled Finish Laborers will work in the shop but may spend some time on jobsites performing various duties. Required to have skill with some Finish tools and at least 2 years of successful experience. Must be trainable for certifications and tooling tests while working as a support member with a Level 3 or higher.
- Receive and follow work orders as directed by your supervisor
- Follow the chain of command reporting to Finish supervisor for any discrepancies in work orders, ADP, TSheets, Pull Lists, etc. so he can direct you down the right path for assistance
- Any material used that is not on the Pull List, must be noted on a Material Transfer Request , report all left over materials to your Lead assigned or Supervisor
- Once the work order and job clocking is started it is your job to maintain your budget, stay on schedule, and maintain overall quality of components assigned to you.
- All Pull Lists need to be turned in when a component is complete. Be sure to turn in the stickers that were removed from unused materials (sheet goods, fasteners, hardware, and metals) so Pull Lists can be complete and accurate.
- All ordering of any supplies must go through Purchasing in order to get a Purchase Order assigned to it. (This includes trips to Home Depot etc.), Shipping and Receiving via the Finish Supervisor.
- Have part numbers, Computer Ease item numbers, vendor and/or a detailed description of what is needed for orders.
- Do not change any BIN locations without approval from Purchasing due to the challenges it will cause when counting inventory.
- Must be at work on time
- Shop/job site clean-up
- Material and product handling.
- Pass drug screen in compliance with Georgia Drug Free Workplace Policy.
- Complete Job Safety Analysis (JSA) training on all level 2 tools pertinent to Finish Department within first 30 calendar days
- Knowledge and use of proper material and product handling- see SOP
- Attend Safety Training meetings.
- Clock to TSheets time tracking app appropriately
- Learn to prep paints
- Prep products for finish
- Knowledge in acrylic/lacquers conversion
- Tinting, spraying, metal tapping, color matching and stud welding.
- 5+ years of successful finish experience or equivalent
- Read/understand shop drawings
- Have tape/adhesive experience
- Must be able to sand, grind and prep product.
- Capable of learning Microsoft 365, Bluebeam , ADP personal, TSheets personal, and other Raydeo computer softwares.
- Follow detailed instructions
- Understand and follow safety rules such as SDS, Hazardous waste control, and any other required Finish department information.
- Maintain a safe work place.
- Must read, understand and follow all instructions with Raydeo respiratory program.
Required Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Glasses
- Hearing Protection (as required)
- Steel Toed Shoes
- Sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Respirators (as required)
- Masks (as required)
- Painting bibs/suites (as required)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required or personnel so classified.