Part-Time Showing Agent for Real Estate
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Professional in attitude and appearance
Founded in 2013, Dan Chin Homes established success by listening to our customers' needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies. With a team based in McFarland, Dan Chin Homes is currently the #1 ranked real estate team serving the McFarland area and has been voted Best of McFarland in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Dan Chin Homes is ranked in the top 5 for sold volume out of more than 2,500 Realtors in the South Central Wisconsin MLS and is the top producing agent team for Inventure Realty Group, a Madison-based real estate brokerage. Through its nonprofit, the Dan Chin Homes Foundation, the company is dedicated to helping local families in need.