Broadway Automotive is the largest supplier/distributor of automotive parts north of Chicago!
Our Parts Department is the “pulse” of the dealership. Being a Shipping/Receiving Associate will require quickly and accurately picking automotive parts orders for our technicians, as well as for our customer orders. Putting away merchandise, and general duties to assist both internal and external parts counters. This position will also cross train with other Shipping/Receiving positions to promote future professional growth opportunities.
Other job duties:
- Stock parts and organize shelf space
- Pick orders and stage in proper bin area
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies, boxes
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Sorting and distributing packages
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Delivery driving as needed
- Handles a variety of materials and supplies, hazardous and chemical-related
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Why choose Broadway?
- 100 years of customer trust, to promote your healthy income
- We have a huge and comprehensive inventory of parts for Ford, Chevrolet, Volkswagen, Hyundai, or Genesis (one of the largest, north of Chicago!
- 3 health insurance plans to choose from to best fit your needs
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) with company match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- $25,000 of Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Company Sponsored Wellness Program
- Tenured and Professional Service Advisors and Parts personnel who respect our Technicians!
- Fun, family-friendly, atmosphere!