Exergen Corporationis the recognized world leader in medical non-invasive temperature technology. Exergen invented and manufactures non-invasive temperature measurement devices providing lower cost, higher accuracy, less invasiveness, and greater reliability than ever previously possible.
Our Temporal Scanner is the most efficacious, non-invasive thermometer ever created. Exergen holds over 100 issued and pending U.S. and foreign patents, and is the only manufacturer of retail medical thermometers in the U.S. Presently, half of hospitals and pediatricians currently use the Exergen Temporal Scanner, and well over 12 million consumers use one at home.
Founded by Harvard-research scientist, Dr. Francesco Pompei, over three decades ago, Exergen Corporation is based in Watertown, Massachusetts, USA.
Shipping and Receiving Associate
Excellent opportunity to join a growing medical manufacturer in the greater Boston Area! We offer competitive salary packages complete with Major Medical and Dental, FSA, 401K with company match. Are you looking to work Monday-Friday with weekends off? Apply today!
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Required Skills:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times in a dynamic work environment
- Availability during Exergen's hours of operations including morning and occasional evening meetings as required and scheduled in advance Reliable and punctual Commitment to continuous learning and training opportunities that support job responsibilities Ability to quickly identify a wide variety of basic electronics Work well as part of a team as well as independently Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented. Passion for the work and mission of Exergen Manage your time well when you have competing priorities Experience in, or ability to learn inventory control methods Excellent written and verbal communication skills Intermediate experience with MS Office Suite
- Ability to learn and use spreadsheet and database tools Fluent in spoken and written English Excel at performing repetitive tasks accurately for long periods of time Ability to continuously stand or walk Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently Lift up to 50 pounds frequently Remain flexible about duties and expectations as Exergen grows and changes
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1 year logistics, manufacturing or customer service experience
Interested in joining our team? Send your resume and salary requirements to: Sonia Carestio, Sr. Human Resources Generalist; [email protected].