Family owned precision stamping company is seeking a process oriented individual, to manage and maintain the 100% on-time delivery expectation of our shipping and receiving department. Candidates will be “hands on” and should possess outstanding problem solving and communication skills. Experience with precision metal stamping and outside processing preferred.
Strong computer competency, including MS Office.
Ideal candidates knowledge/key responsibilities:
- Preparation of all shippers, bills of lading, and customer invoices.
- Schedule customer pick-ups and shipments with various shipping companies
- Receive and verify customer returned shipments.
- Create and send NAFTA documentation.
- Create and maintain overseas shipment documentation (other than NAFTA)
- Receiving and Quality specification inspection of all incoming material and packages
- Process update Advance Shipping Notices to customers via customers EDI.
- Prepare and schedule driver for Outside Processing of finished goods.
- Verify receiving/invoices from outside processing.
- Back up shipment request from customers in absence of Production Scheduling.
- Monitor inventories, verify and investigate discrepancies, make necessary adjustments.
- Weigh, prepare and schedule pick-ups from scrap dealer.
- Supervise and give direction on all activities in the shipping and receiving area.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Proficient Hi-lo driving ability
K&K Stamping offers full-benefits including medical, dental & disability insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Inventory control: 3 years (Required)
- Shipping and Receiving: 3 years (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply