Now Hiring Shift Managers/Assistant Managers Papa John’s Pizza
Now hiring Managers at our 1505 US Highway 41 Schererville, Indiana 46375 Papa Johns location.
Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s…and our career experience just keeps getting “Better”!
Papa John’s Shift Managers/Assistant Managers are motivated individuals with excellent
interpersonal skills and the ability to build a team that works together, increase profits, and provide superior customer service. As an Hourly Shift Manager/Assistant Manager, you will lead a restaurant team in a fun, flexible work environment.
At Papa John’s, people are always our top priority. Our secret ingredient is YOU. Working with Papa John’s is a great place to start your career. Many Hourly Shift Managers have gone on to become General Managers and beyond! You will improve on the skills you have, and we’ll teach you some new ones too.
Is it your calling to be known as a team leader who ensures customers receive a world class service experience? Can you put together the winning team? Do you want to have fun, learn new skills, and earn extra cash? If so, your dream job is right here with the Papa John’s family!
At Papa John’s we consider all of our team members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. We are more than just a pizza company; we’re a pizza family.
You work hard every day for your family and we’re always hard at work to take care of ours. You deliver quality and awesome service to our customers. We will deliver possibilities to you!
So become a part of the Papa John’s family TODAY!!!
Apply at your local Schererville, Indiana Papa John’s location or @ papajobs.us
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports. Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss. Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; complies with safety and security standards at all times
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns or issues.
- Strive to make Papa John’s a leader in its market
- Job Benefits
- Food Discounts
- Flexible Hours
- Training Programs
- Opportunityfor Advancement
- Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun, nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: