1) Coaching the staff to deliver amazing customer service;
2) Producing high quality food;
3) Delivering the Jersey Mike’s experience;
4) Cash handling;
5) Following the Learning Management System Training Program;
6) Developing others for career growth;
7) Enforcing policies and procedures;
8) Participating in local and national marketing initiatives;
9) Building sales;
10) Maintaining the cleanliness and proper sanitation practices in the establishment;
11) Being certified in all four positions of the restaurant;
12) Effective communication;
13) Having a sense of urgency;
A Shift Leader is expected to:
1) Move or Transport up to 50 lbs without assistance unless a medical notation is made whereas any physical disabilities are covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a temporary doctor’s note with a time frame for the restriction on your ability;
2) Work 38-40 hours per week;
3) Have the ability to get to and from work;
4) Communicate with the GM/AGM/DM of any issues they are having;
5) Lead by example in terms of quality of the food they make, the way they interact and provide customer service, and coming to work in a clean, fitted, and pressed uniform daily.
What we offer you:
1) 50% employer contribution towards monthly health insurance premium after 1560 hours have been worked and the Shift Leader has averaged 30 hours a week or more for 1 year.
2) Dental and medical insurance coverage.
3) Support from the Managing Partner/Owner, Three District Managers, the Director of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, the Director of Catering and Marketing, and the Director of Finances.
This job description is in no way an implied offer of employment, nor it is a contract for employment. This job description simply details the role, expectations, responsibilities, resources, and benefits available to any candidate for the position. Hellcat Subs, JMML Enterprises, and MCL Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will always provide legally required assistance where applicable.