As one of the largest pizza restaurant franchises in the nation, Papa John’s remains a familiar face in the take-out and delivery pizza business. With over 3,000 locations in the United States alone, various entry-level and career-oriented positions continue to open up.
Do you like to make people smile? Do you like to meet new people? Do you want to learn how to provide world-class hospitality?
We have an organized training program to teach you all of the necessary skills needed to deliver top customer service and earn big tips. In addition to a formalized training program, we offer continued development, training, incentives, and opportunities. We measure success by the many happy faces and top customer service scores.
In addition to being the industry’s better pizza, Papa John’s also has better jobs! Business is booming and we need great people like you on our team!
Papa John’s has more than 4,000 restaurants worldwide. We teach team members to provide outstanding customer service so they can take advantage of professional development opportunities and collaborate in a fun environment.
Great things are happening at Papa John’s! If you are looking for a career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, with a professional and highly motivated team, mixed with professional development opportunities and a competitive salary, look no further! Papa John’s seeks people who share our philosophy for success, look for quality business practices, advancement opportunities and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members! Better Opportunities. Better People!
Come Join the Better Ingredients, Better Pizza Team as a Shift Leader.
Overview: This position ensures high quality products and customer service are delivered, while ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as company ethical business practices. In addition, this position manages restaurant operations including the execution of all company policies, procedures, programs and systems to ensure restaurant profitability.
What’s on the Menu:
- Demonstrate operational skills including making quality products and ensuring each product meets Papa John’s standards and accurately reflects the customer’s order
- Provide an outstanding customer experience, including professionally and promptly responding to all customer concerns or issues
- Solicit, share and utilize customer feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand loyalty
- Supervise a restaurant team, maintaining adequate staffing levels, properly training team members, ensuring compliance with all Papa John’s policies and procedures, and coach to improve performance.
- Motivate team to deliver quality service to all customers while promoting a fun, energetic, and collaborative environment
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to restaurant team members
- Execute cash management duties with POS and shift reports, assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized and complies with safety and security standards at all times
Some management experience * Minimum of 18 years of age * Ability to work nights and weekends * Ability to lead a team during a shift with no supervision * Ability to work with computers, phones, fax machines and copiers * Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant