Integrated Solutions Management (ISM) is seeking a ServiceNow Technical Consultant for an opportunity in Washington, DC. (Note: This is a W2 position. U.S. Citizenship or appropriate work authorization required.)
ISM is an IT performance company for global 2000 companies & government entities providing organizational change and transformation through our ITSM and Project Portfolio delivery framework. We have built a reputation of trust, excellence, and experience, by creating world class IT strategies for highly complex and secure institutions.
ServiceNow technical consultants are responsible for leveraging IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Business Management (ITBM), IT Operations Management (ITOM) and other ServiceNow applications to optimize, transform, and ensure commercial enterprises, government agencies, and Department of Defense commands are efficient and effective using the ServiceNow platform. Our technical team serves in multiple roles and capacities within our typical ServiceNow implementation engagement, including, but not limited to, implementation specialist, business analyst, process consultant, project task leader, and testing facilitator. As such, we are looking for “team players” that are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that the customer’s needs and requirements are fully understood, clearly documented, and the resulting solutions maximize the value of our customers ServiceNow investment.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Public Trust or other (REQUIRED)
LOCATION: Washingto, DC.
- Facilitate discovery and requirements gathering workshops with a variety of executive, leadership, process, technical, and end user stakeholders.
- Document customer processes and requirements in the form of swim-lane diagrams, RACI charts, business rules/triggers, entity relationship diagrams, and Agile epics and user stories.
- Facilitate architectural design working sessions, including both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that each solution is optimized to meet the customer’s operational needs.
- Configure the core ServiceNow platform, including core integration components (LDAP, MID Server, SSO).
- Configure core IT Service Management (ITSM) processes (e.g. Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Knowledge, and Configuration Management), workflow/process automation, report development, and dashboard creation.
- Configure core Customer Service Management (CSM) processes (e.g. Case and Field Service Management), workflow/process automation, report development, and dashboard creation.
- Customize and integrate other processes and systems, as necessary, to enable the ServiceNow platform to be the foundational platform for all IT operations.
- Apply Agile software development practices to the configurations and customizations within the ServiceNow platform.
- Organize and prioritize implementation/development efforts, interfacing with leadership, third party vendors, and other related project teams/system owners.
- Facilitate defect remediation and enhancement identification during User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Support ISM operational and sales initiatives by assisting with market/technical analysis, sales lead generation, RFP responses, and other efforts as requested.
- Understanding of and experience with IT Service Management (ITSM)/ITILâ business processes
- 5+ years of ServiceNow technical developer experience
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business analyst/process consultant skills
- Understanding of, and ability to adapt to, both waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- ITILâ Foundation certification
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) certification(s)
- ServiceNow ITOM experience, including Discovery, Event, and Orchestration
- ServiceNow Software Asset Management (SAM) experience
- REST API integration experience
- Project management experience