Sign-On Bonus Up to $3,000 – Available to Approved Service Technicians
Conn’s was founded over 125 years ago and is currently operating 100 stores and expanding into new markets. Conn’s is publicly owned and offers a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Basic Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Discounts.
The Outside Service Technician Electronics and Appliances is responsible for working in the field, diagnosing and repairing a full array of consumer electronics and appliances
- Working in the field (customer homes, etc.)
- Diagnosing and repairing various consumer electronics and appliances
- Thoroughly and promptly repair products while providing the highest level of customer service
- 2 years of recent, professional electronics and appliance repair experience
- Experience repairing HE washers and dryers, refrigerators, and gas and electric stoves is required
- Experience repairing LCD, LEC, DLP and Plasma televisions
- Experience repairing stereos, surround sound systems and general audio equipment
- Experience repairing desktop and laptop computers, including motherboard replacement
- Outstanding diagnostic/problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain service records and parts inventory
- HVAC/EPA/Sealed System certification is required
- Must be able to drive the designated Conn’s vehicle and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time while transporting from one location to the next
- Capable of ascending/descending flight(s) of stairs
- Overall ability to move/position product weighing up to 100 lbs. without assistance
- Must be able to occasionally work in an open/outdoor warehouse environment and outdoor conditions.
- Pass a post-offer, pre-employment background, drug test and physical assessment
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.
Email to Apply: [email protected]