THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION.
1. Performs basic work using clearly prescribed procedures.
2. Responds to customer requests for service including connections and disconnections as becomes operator qualified.
3. Informs customer of needed repairs and answers basic questions. Ensures that customer understands and is satisfied with work completed.
4. May disconnect service as necessary and perform collection efforts on delinquent accounts.
5. Installs programs and operates Wireless Meter Reading (WMR) equipment as necessary.
6. Assists with activities to ensure responsiveness to natural gas and other emergencies.
7. Completes and maintains accurate records and reports to comply with Company and regulatory requirements.
8. May read meters and record usage for billing.
1. May be required to hold stand-by duty work shifts holidays weekends emergency call outs and occasional extended hours.
2. Is subject to reporting outside regular work area.
3. Identifies addresses and reports safety and encroachment issues to their resolution and completion.
4. Is responsible for the safe operation and inspection of assigned Company vehicles and equipment.
5. Demonstrates support for and adheres to the Company’s values strategies policies and procedures and learns the core values of AtmoSpirit Customer Service Safety and the Company’s Code of Conduct both as an individual contributor team member and/or leader of others.
6. Must become familiar with the contents of the Safety Manual live by the spirit of its intent and become involved in creating and maintaining a safe working environment. Must complete all required safety training.