Service Sales Representative (SSR) Sonsray Fleet Services
About the company:
TK Services is a privately owned company and we are the official Thermo King Dealer Group in California and Nevada. TK Services is a growing dynamic company with a total of 9 locations and we offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division is seeking a Service Sales Representative (SSR) to join our dynamic organization. This is a newly created outside sales position and would be responsible for building our Trailer service (Maintenance & Repair) business in 5 locations within Northern California/Nevada area.
This individual will be responsible for growing our Trailer service sales to our existing customer base, as well as developing new business opportunities. The SSR is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining more Trailer service (Repair & Maintenance) and parts sales volume for an assigned customer list, territory & new contacts, while maintaining accurate marketing information within a CRM business system. This position will work to achieve sales and profit goals of Trailer service & parts sales by promoting and selling product support offerings assigned territory customer base. The Service Sales Representative must have the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
SSR will report to the Business Development Manager
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Establishes and maintain great customer relationships.
- Markets and sells the value of Trailer service business. (mobile and shop repairs/maintenance-9 locations)
- Finds new markets, customers and applications within territory.
- Develops good knowledge of competitive products and suppliers.
- Provides input on annual forecasts for territory potential.
- Resolves customer issues quickly.
- Works with Service & Parts Managers on goals and marketing ideas & branch staff on repair schedules.
- Keeps good customer records.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress & overcome objectives effectively.
- Use effective time management techniques and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi task without negatively impacting performance or results.
- Make 300 sales calls/visits/contacts per month, or at least 10-15 per day.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
- Qualified candidates must have 3+ years’ experience in Transportation, Refrigeration, Commercial Truck, or Semi-Trailer Rental to be considered for this position.
- Excellent organizational, influence and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written, listening and presentation skills. .
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb and lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a good driving record & valid Driver’s License.
- Team player with high customer service focus.
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurate.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and a basic ability to operate industry specific PC programs.
Benefits package includes competitive base salary plus commission, mileage reimbursement, cell phone, laptop, 401k matching, HMO/PPO medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay.