We are looking for an experienced Service Plumber who is a polite and respectful individual and who will treat our customers in that manner.
We are a small family owned Plumbing company who tries to keep a stress free laid back environment.
- Find and repair leaks with or without leak detection equipment
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure
- Install main water supply lines
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic fixtures, shower valves, sinks, faucets, hose bibs, etc.
- Install and troubleshoot Water Heaters
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Snake out sanitary lines from roofs, main clean-outs or from fixtures.
- Camera and locate problems with sanitary & sewer lines.
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Problem solver
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial buildings.
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Valid Drivers License to practice profession
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employee’s safe, we provide gloves, booties, masks, and hand sanitizer.
- plumbing: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma