RFI is looking for a Service Coordinator to join our team in San Jose!
If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you!
As a Service Coordinator, your duties will include:
The Service Coordinator is responsible for providing amazing customer service to all our customers. This person must be customer focused with a desire to solve problems and fully support our team of highly skilled field technicians and engineers. Must be able to make decisions independently as well as work within a team dynamic. Teamwork and a positive attitude are essential to be successful in this position.
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Input data as received by technicians or customers into our FSA program.
- Schedule technicians and engineers on a daily basis
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate with customers, technicians, and engineers to ensure timely and appropriate resources are dispatched to resolve customer’s issues.
- Ability to run and read reports to fulfill daily/weekly/monthly auditing requirements.
- Ability to understand basic troubleshooting of security and fire systems to better support customers and the proper dispatching of resources.
- Dispatching of all technicians and engineers in the western region (San Jose, Reno, Sacramento, and Seattle).
- Monitor part order shipments to ensure timely assignments of technicians to return to the customer site to complete repair.
- Provide solutions to customers’ problems and complaints with a view to retain their business and ensure satisfaction.
- Strive to ensure open calls are closed in a timely manner to ensure accurate billing and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Client Services Manager.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in communications, business, marketing, management or other business-related field (preferred) High school education (required). Experience in security/fire integration, construction, dispatching, or related field preferred. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience, excellent time management and organizational skills and be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Microsoft Dynamics AX). Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential.
In addition to competence in performance of job duties as listed, the following are also considered in evaluating overall performance.
- Teamwork, positive attitude, and overall contribution to the success of RFI.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently, within guidelines established by the
- Ability to complete projects efficiently and accurately while maintaining organization.
- Appropriately represent RFI to prospective employees in a manner that is both honest and straightforward, and enthusiastic and encouraging.
- Strict protection of employee information and ability to maintain confidentiality of RFI, employees, customers and vendors.
- Ability to lift occasionally and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- And other duties as assigned.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than thirty years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan with Matching Program
- 529 for College Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions
Equal Opportunity Employer
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. The Company is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship would result. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process please contact the Human Resources Department at (408) 298-5400.