Maintains, analyzes, diagnoses, documents, and prepares digital imaging systems composed of PC based computer hardware, related peripherals and application software. Performs the initial diagnosis, troubleshooting, and cleaning of dye-sublimation printers in preparation for level II technician repair. Conducts an EOL QC check for mechanical operation and print quality of dye-sublimation printers and related equipment.
Duties, Responsibilities & Authority:
- Stages equipment for repair including preliminary inspection, cleaning, and diagnosis of dye-sublimation printers and PC based systems
- Performs EOL QC checks to ensure repair and print quality standards have been met
- Reinstalls operating system software and digital imaging application software onto related platforms
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of field-replacement equipment necessary to fulfill warranty agreement with customers
- Assists with system and kiosk assembly efforts necessary to meet production requirements
- Documents all hardware and production events
- Promote, drive, and support all applicable safety standards and measures
- Assist in promoting and maintaining 5S principles and initiatives
- Ensure work orders are correct and fully completed
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our co-workers and customers safe, it is imperative to wear a mask in the facility at all times. You will be required to have a temperature check each morning when you enter the building by our EH&S coordinator.