Kinsley Power Systems is seeking a Service Administrator. This position is responsible for providing service coordination, dispatch and parts support in a high-volume Service Department.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Answers all assigned service department phones promptly, screens and prioritizes calls and responds and/or re-directs calls accordingly and calls to schedule each maintenance service contract customer (+425/month)
- Schedules, dispatches and supports Service Technicians to ensure efficient geographical and timely deployment of staff
- Supports parts acquisition, warranty claims and the mail.
- Supports and promotes customer service goals and objectives
- Processes Time and Material quotes, performs adjustments for service jobs in an accurate and timely manner, including entering material requisitions, reviewing files and entering service summaries
- Data input and maintenance of service contracts, startups, and all Service Department records.
- Establishes controls to ensure good customer service principles are followed and ‘checks and balances’ are in place.
- Analyzes departmental office operations, procedures and practices as to work flow, schedules and other related activities assists Operations Managers in developing and auditing departmental plans, strategies and goals to achieve desired objectives.
- Verifies daily Technician time in accounting system for hourly branch office employees
- Provides copies of service/maintenance reports as required, files service/maintenance/Preventative Maintenance agreements
- Prepares appropriate monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
- Provides all other related duties including administrative assistance as required
Minimum Education, Qualifications, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Associates degree in Business; equivalent combination of education and hands-on experience in relevant position will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, with multiple employees and customers making multiple demands, proficiency in applicable software (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) with WennSoft Service and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)) while maintaining excellent phone demeanor and customer service attitude.
- Problem solving ability – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics; analytical ability to synthesize and interpret complex or diverse reports, and other information; and proficiency in oral communication and written communications.
- Excellence in interpersonal skills; focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas;
- Proven team player; balances team and individual responsibilities.
Note: Essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position, but are not intended to be comprehensive. Ordering of essential functions does not necessarily reflect importance of item.
Keywords: (Not in any particular order)Dispatch, scheduling, customer service, order processing, acute response time, sales support, relationship management, excellent communication skills, problem solving, fast paced environment, service administrator.