These include the following:
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOP employees and guests.
- Execute the Service Success Steps per the IHOP SOP to ensure a high-quality guest experience.
- Handle guest complaints in a timely manner, inquire about the quality of the dining experience, thank guests, and invite them to return.
- Communicate guest food orders and service requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Memorize and apply IHOP terminology, abbreviations, methodologies, and plating and menu knowledge.
- Comply with SOP methods in regard to guest checks and maintaining cash control.
- Stock and rotate all needed supplies in the service areas and dining room.
- Comply with all local and SOP health, sanitation, and safety guidelines.
- Clear, clean, and reset tables and clean chairs, booths, and floors after guests leave.
- Perform all cleaning duties according to posted cleaning charts.
- Comply with IHOP uniform and appearance standards per SOP guidelines.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant Manager, or acting supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Prior experience or training is desired, but may not be required.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write guest checks and simple correspondence. Ability to read and speak English well enough to understand guest checks, read instructions, and communicate with guests.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
IHOP training coursework as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee occasionally must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally is exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Address: 2229 Deming Way #3669 Middleton, WI – 53562
Property Description: 3669 – Deming Way – Middleton, WI
Property Number: 3669