Chef Point is a world famous but approachable neighborhood restaurant and bar, with award winning wine menu and dog friendly patio – and we are getting ready to open our second location!
Mission statement: We are here to leave a lasting impression by creating delicious cuisine, giving incredible service, and fostering a culture of teamwork.
Must be timely
Able tolift lift 50 pounds or more
willingness to learn
Must be a team player
Host: for this position the perfect applicant will be outgoing, and positive. Will need basic math skills and should enjoy working with the public.
Food Runner: not only will the ideal candidate have great communication skills, but also will be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
Server: this applicant should be outgoing, attentive, and have the ability to multitask. It is very important to stay organized, have the ability to take good notes, and think on your feet.
Bartender: the perfect applicant should have a general knowledge of beer, wine, and liquor. Must be able to interact with guests and make upscale cocktails. This applicant should be responsible and have an awareness of all guests.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Bartender: 1 year (Preferred)
- Basic Math: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Thorough Training
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Opportunities for Advancement
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good first job for new college grads
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Apply online or Come visit us Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1PM – 4PM to fill out an application!