Position Summary: Home Alliance is looking for an experienced and result-driven SEO Manager to join our corporate marketing team. As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the company’s overall organic search strategy in collaboration with our Corporate Marketing team and Regional Account Managers.
Digital marketing is extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a passion for search engine optimization and digital marketing.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and continually optimize SEO strategy to improve search engine rankings for multiple websites (50+).
- Optimize meta tags, titles, descriptions, and schema markup for both new and existing content pages.
- Perform keyword research and work closely with the copywriting team to develop and maintain optimized content.
- Identify and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Periodically audit existing backlinks while identifying and building new linking opportunities.
- Continuously identify areas of concern and opportunity to improve overall SEO.
- Monitor and evaluate search performance, including keyword rank, domain authority, backlink aggregation, and more.
- Comprehensive monthly report analysis including Google Analytics, position tracking, and performance updates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, search console, and various SEO tools.
- Familiarity with website infrastructure and CMS platforms
- Technical SEO knowledge and experience.
- Self-starter who can develop and execute strategy and action plans.
- Comprehensive understanding of organic search (algorithms, ranking factors, copywriting, schema mark-up)
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to collaborate heavily with all corporate marketing team members
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement technology
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with divisions, other employees, and supervisory personnel
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in developing SEO strategies to increase engagement, conversions, and other positive user behavior.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $5,000.00 per month