- Supports the digital solutions team by building, maintaining, and enhancing the Bank’s digital communication, as well as providing direction and expertise. Contributes to the team, projects, and initiatives related to the Bank’s digital communications, including its public websites, intranet, and mobile applications.
- Provides technical and strategic leadership required to develop and enhance the Bank’s digital communications in accordance with industry best practices and standards.
- Works closely with content providers, web and application developers, server support groups, writers, editors, designers, information security personnel, and other internal System customers withing public information and System leads to deliver innovate and usable solutions.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in developing and maintaining websites and a minimum of 4 years’ user experience development of dynamic internet applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in user experience, accessibility, data visualization, mobile application development, search and website analytics, social media, or database design is highly desired.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience developing enterprise sites and applications, responsive interfaces (including optimization for mobile and tablet), email campaigns, and other user experiences (UX) and interaction.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in UI/UX development with data presentation and visualization.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing UI/UX designs and creating test-ready interfaces and applications in an agile development environment. Project management skills a plus.
- Ability to understand existing content and business process to design and deliver solutions.
- Experience with migration of website content from legacy systems to new platforms.
- Experience with building secure web-based applications using secure coding best practices.
- Expert knowledge of D3.js and other data visualization libraries. Strong working knowledge of speed focused techniques like async loading and lazy loading.
- Strong working knowledge of UX / UI best practices and optimization techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of Node.js
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Web Design, or relevant experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- developing and maintaining websites: 8 years (Preferred)
- UI/UX development: 6 years (Preferred)
- D3.js and other data visualization libraries: 5 years (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Temporarily due to COVID-19