Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world’s largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON’S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
- Planning and controlling inventory of finished goods for sales warehouses, distribution centers, and factors mixing points to meet sales and distribution demand
- Analyzing inventory levels, inventory positioning and production and sale forecasts
- Planning inventory per the sales forecast, to meet both customer service and inventory targets
- Develop a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates required by sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Build attainable product line production schedules to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investments and meet production requirements.
- Manage long term planning for strategic suppliers and participate in supplier capacity reviews.
- Administering physical inventories, cycle counting, surplus obsolete, engineering changes, cancellation activities, projected usage and other inventory planning/and reduction activities
- Reviewing and analyzing stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions and recommends replenishment plan
- Recommending improvement to inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation
- Auditing sales order location discrepancies and implements permanent resolution
- Developing reports to keep service management aware of potential trends, shortages, back orders, and status of service parts as required
- Preparing special reports, statistics and graphs used to analyze data
- Supporting supervisor, vendors and staff to resolve any problems and/or concerns
- Providing information and assistance on inventory policies and/or procedures
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Business, Finance or Supply Chain. An advanced degree is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of four (4) years of supply chain operations including (logistics, planning, forecasting, distribution, warehouse and procurement) experience
- Capacity Planning & inventory management
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel is required, advanced ability (i.e. creating Pivot Tables and V-lookups)
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision making skills
- Experience with SAP APO and/or ECC
- 5% domestic and international travel.
- Experience with Six Sigma / LEAN / Process Excellence tools and/or certifications are preferred.
- Project management experience, FPX/PMP certification, or APICS certification preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)