Ziosk is revolutionizing the $472 billion restaurant industry by providing on-the-table payment and guest ordering experiences.
Today there are over 180,000 Ziosk tablets deployed nationwide at over 3,000 restaurants including Chili’s, Olive Garden, Red Robin, Outback, TGI Friday’s, Yard House, and processing over $12 Billion in payments per year.
We are expanding our team in the areas of development, sales and customer service to support this growth.
We are looking to fill the role of Senior Software Engineer – Web Applications with a highly competent and motivated individual that shares our passion for market differentiation and excellence. This role requires a service-oriented mentality, sense of ownership, focus on delivering projects on time, performing development and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
- Develop cloud hosted web applications and services for both internal and external audiences
- Create object-oriented design documentation that supports feature requirements
- Work with our QA team to ensure a smooth handoff for testing and provide support during the testing process
- Conduct performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Identify and incorporate industry standard UI and design patterns and methodologies
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices within our organization
- Work with Scrum and Agile development processes
- Rapidly learn and evaluate emerging cloud development technologies.
- 6-10 years’ minimum overall experience with 4+ years hands-on experience with full-stack web development using .NET in an enterprise environment.
- University degree in software engineering or computer science
- Software development lifecycle experience and best practices (source control, multiple environments, code migration, source control, unit testing)
- Must have proven track record of evaluating, bug fixing and enhancing web, API and Windows Service, console-based applications
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, and continuous integration
- Strong OOA/D skillset
- Familiarity with various versions of .NET frameworks and .NET core.
- Experience using source control systems like VSTS or GIT
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability, including the ability to research and trouble-shoot application issues
- Strong teamwork skills across small and large project teams (QA, outside vendors, project managers, business sponsors)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Self-motivated and driven individual with demonstrated personal ownership of tasks
- Tenacious approach to finding and fixing the root cause of issues
- Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and JSON
- Exposure to Progressive Web Applications a big plus
- Experience with cloud development patterns and architecture
- Experience with Sitecore development
Ziosk is an Equal Opportunity employer offering competitive benefits and compensation. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to commute daily to office. No agencies or third party recruiters, please.