At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Information Technology is seeking a Solution Architect for the Business & Supply Chain Systems team. The selected individual will help design, develop and deploy architectural solutions for the Supply Chain systems as part of the 2nd Century ERP program in the Plan to Produce space covering fabrication, manufacturing, and final assembly capabilities and solutions. Our global business systems model is being constructed using agile design principles powered by SAP, S/4 HANA and Ariba.
This position is primarily located in St. Louis, MO or Bellevue, WA.
- Demonstrate expert skills in SAP solution design for Plan-to-Produce value stream
- Specialize in MRP, warehousing, inventory control, shipping, global trade and demand planning and related work streams
- Provide SAP technical strategy for business systems architecture and process transformation initiatives
- Collaborate with individuals across functions to gain an understanding of business objectives and evaluate new and innovative technologies within the SAP landscape
- Coordinate with ABAP / PI /PO development teams
- Test new functionality or enhancements and Integrations
- Design test plans and test scripts
- Perform functional unit tests and integration tests
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
- 5+ years of experience with SAP
- 3+ years of experience with Agile Development
- 10+ years of experience using SAP in Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Distribution, Transportation, or Global Trade Compliance
- 1+ years of experience with large scale implementation
- 1+ years of experience with SAP HANA
- Experience within the Aerospace and Defense industry
- 3+ years of experience with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of experience with translating functional specifications into application design documents
- Experience with Fiori and SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Team player that works well with others, works in a fast-paced environment, and adapts easily to changing priorities
Typical Education / Experience:
Technical Bachelor’s Degree and typically 14 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years’ related work experience, Master+12 years’ related work experience, 18 years’ related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as
outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.