ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to provide access to high-quality, comprehensive rehabilitation services that span the entire cancer journey, from diagnosis through survivorship or palliative care. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people with cancer and survivors.
Do you strive to join a fast-paced, mission-focused team that is changing the world for people with cancer and survivors? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply today!
The Senior ReVital Program Director (SRPD) owns the program development strategy and is accountable for achieving market program growth and quality expectations for their assigned region. The SRPD is responsible for oversight of all program activities in his or her aligned markets. The SRPD is responsible for effectively communicating between ReVital national leadership, market senior leadership, and ReVital Program Directors.
The SRPD will report to the VP of Clinical Operations and will provide direction, guidance, and mentorship to market ReVital Program Directors (RPD)and Business Development Managers (BDM) in order to develop staff competency and achieve program growth goals.
- Assist in developing the regional ReVital growth strategy for assigned markets including new business opportunities and growth of existing business
- New RPD orientation and training to include the sales process, metrics analysis, leadership communication skills, Apollo, etc.
- Lead 1 x ReVital Regional Team Round Call per month with respective RPDs
- Lead minimum of 1 x one on one call per month with respective RPDs
- Minimum travel to one market per month for onsite leadership development, market business strategy review meetings, and partner relations
Quality & Reporting
- Management of monthly financials and RPD dashboards for region
- Monthly metric market roll-up reports to the VP of Clinical Operations
- Market deep dives as needed to determine areas of opportunity
National ReVital Activity
- Participate in National ReVital program calls as determined by ReVital Leadership.
- Participate in weekly call with VP of Clinical Operations
- Assist with content development and implementation of Founder Workshop (two-days/ each) per year
- Deliver Program Development course for new markets in assigned region
- Attend 2x per year National ReVital team meetings
- A proven leader and trusted colleague with strong examples of developing others
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT) or Occupational Therapist (OT)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of OP oncology rehabilitation
- Demonstrated success launching high-quality, profitable clinical programs to improve patient outcomes
- A self-starter with excellent strategic thinking, business planning, and project management skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills (written, oral, interpersonal and presentation)
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced, highly-collaborative virtual team with little supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools (i.e. Salesforce) preferred
- Experience developing educational curriculum and/or marketing content a plus
- 30% travel
Our specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, speech and/or cognitive therapies, our ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments, which can further impact their quality of life. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps them regain strength, physical function, comfort and independence. As part of the total cancer care team, we want to empower these individuals to live well beyond cancer.
Our team is guided by 6 key objectives:
- Be safe
- Develop our market leaders
- Delight our oncology partners
- Deliver an exceptional patient experience
- Meet the annual business plan
- Lead the field of cancer rehabilitation