Fragomen is seeking a Senior Proposal Coordinator to join our dynamic and talented Marketing & Business Development Team in our Global Corporate Headquarters office in Matawan, NJ. Members of this team serve as strategic business advisors to the firm’s attorneys and immigration professionals and are respected for their proactive guidance, creativity and work ethic.
In this position, you will work with a close knit, collaborative and supportive team to drive proposals, pitches and other content marketing projects forward across the worldwide Fragomen organization. You will be responsible for the coordination and project management of RFPs, proposals and presentations, help maintain the CRM database and website content, draft and edit copy, and assist the wider Marketing & Business Development team with a variety of projects.
Learning from experienced marketing and communications professionals in a fast-paced environment, you will directly support the marketing and business development efforts of the preeminent thought leaders in immigration around the world and work at a firm that is focused on revolutionizing the immigration industry through innovation.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, conscientious and extremely proactive self-starter with 3-6 years of experience managing RFPs, proposals and pitches, or in a related marketing, business development or communications role.
- Drive the end-to-end management and preparation of client-focused, accurate, high quality proposals, capabilities statements, RFP responses and pitch presentations that are consistent with firm messaging
- Coordinate the flow of information from various internal contributors to meet all proposal and pitch milestones and deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently is a must
- Understand the unique requirements of each RFP and lead calls as needed with the wider pitch team to determine opportunity background, key pitch win themes and strategies, and define deliverables
- Work closely with the wider pitch team and visual design team to develop presentation materials including customized print collateral and PowerPoint presentations
- Confidently coach client-facing presentation team during pitch practice sessions
- Possess ability to quickly develop a strong working knowledge of the firm, its practice groups, and its clients and their industry sectors
- Compile and organize proposal content based on certain criteria; maintain and update proposal and RFP content in web-based system
- Draft marketing copy including proposals and attorney bios that conform to prescribed style and formatting
- Synthesize and present data and processes in multiple formats including text, charts, diagrams, etc.
- Demonstrate cross-cultural communication skills and ability to interface with internal clients in Fragomen offices worldwide
- Provide additional support to wider Marketing & Business Development department, as needed
- Provide miscellaneous support if needed such as helping to monitor the team’s marketing request mailbox, schedule meetings, help with formatting documents in line with firm branding and standards, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, English or a related field
- 3-6 years of relevant marketing experience, particularly as a proposal or pitch coordinator or in a related role
- Significant experience working on RFPs and Proposals
- Superior project management skills as well as excellent organizational skills
- Strong multitasking skills and the ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations requiring adherence to tight deadlines
- Client service oriented with the aptitude to address internal clients’ needs in a professional and courteous manner
- Highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented
- Present ideas in clear, logical and concise format
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with InDesign a plus
- Solid writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Able to collaborate, excel and deliver outcomes in a team environment
- Capable of learning and understanding an audience and produce targeted content
- Independently driven, resourceful, proactive and self-motivated with a “make it happen” mindset and excellent interpersonal skills
- This position requires a very high energy level and flexibility with respect to overtime
- Experience in a legal or other professional services firm is a plus