Join our team and experience Workday!
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The Workday Product Marketing team is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to bring to market the value and impact of Workday Technology, and in particular our Integration Platform and our User Experience. Workday is different by design and the technology that supports the delivery of the Workday Service is what provides our customers new levels of agility and productivity across their people and finances. This role owns the messaging and positioning of our powerful and open integration services, and our continuously modern and engaging multi-channel user experience.
Our Product Marketing Managers understand our market, the technology trends, our IT key personas, and their primary buying criteria, and deliver differentiated messaging in the form of a wide array of content. In addition, they enable our channel through live training and sales tools, and work with our corporate and field marketing teams to drive awareness and demand through an array of programs targeted at our IT audience. This role is a unique combination of having a passion for technology combined with an aptitude for creating compelling content narratives, understanding different audience perspectives, presenting and delivering best-in-class content in all forms, and working in a highly agile environment with a high-performing team who enjoys innovating and having fun.
- Understand the unique value of Workday Technology and UX creating compelling content to drive awareness and preference from our IT buyers
- Build technology content to help drive our IT Campaigns and work with our Global Marketing teams to deliver content for digital, social, live and event-based programs
- Work closely with products, competitive intelligence and field enablement to build content and tools to enable our sales, solution architect and enterprise architect field teams. Deliver content regularly through live and web-based training
- Work with our office of the CTO and Senior Technology Leaders to create and manage content for our marquee event keynotes including Workday Rising and other high-profile venues
- Drive content and messages to support new product and technology launches, editorial calendar opportunities and Industry Analyst requests, leading to leadership in analyst vendor comparison activities.
- Continuously explore and recommend new ways to deliver our message around the value of Workday Technology whether digital, written, demonstrative, or at live events
- Regularly partner with our corporate marketing and field enablement teams to assess the data behind the content and programs and strive for continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- Become the face of Workday technology and frameworks and deliver our messages at a wide variety of events and through social media
- 5+ years’ product marketing experience at a software company
- Passion for cloud-based and SaaS technology
- Excellent communication, writing and story-telling skills
- Ability to build and deliver content in the form of enablement and presentations to a wide array of audiences from sales to more technical customers and solution architects
- Analytical ability to assess data and identify opportunities to adjust buyers’ journey and content delivery approaches
- Ability to influence internal teams working on product and technology direction from external market and customer data
- Understanding of SaaS and cloud pricing and packaging strategy
- Excels in a fast- pace, ever-changing environment with positive and collaborative style
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on Business or Computer Science