Experienced data scientist/modeler. Will own data, data models, and A/B testing areas of voice virtual assistant. Will analyze data and build models based on the roadmap and targeted customers for voice virtual assistant.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Develop and implement data extraction algorithms, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Perform Ad Hoc Data Analysis and reporting
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Plan, execute, monitor, and evaluate A/B test experiments
- Responsible for regular reports while the trials are in progress, as well as analyze the final results from the completed trial
- Advanced SQL skills – Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Expertise in Data Analysis, Data Profiling, and SQL Tuning
- Expertise in translating business requirements to project design, development, and execution
Education: Typically possesses advanced college degree in Statistics and or Computer Science, Business Analyst nanodegree, or related expertise.
Experience: Typically possess strong understanding of internal business segment or stakeholders and strong presentation skills. Typically requires 8 years related experience in relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques, and system testing.