Senior Principal – Technical Architect
Location: Englewood, CO or Remote
Travel: Ability to travel up to 30%
Reporting to: Sr. Director
Are you a technical architect who has passion for driving strategy to deliver projects in response to Clients business needs? You are the one that sets the direction, you can anticipate what lies ahead and you understand challenges both operationally and technically thus mitigating future problems or delays. You approach problem resolution with a structured methodology. Managing multiple projects simultaneously doesn’t cause you stress, in fact you are the one who raises your hand for an opportunity to join new and interesting projects that challenge you. Technology is your middle name, but you are also comfortable communicating and presenting solutions to Client project leaders.
At Eventus, we have a strong technical and operational community that you will become a key contributor. Our tool box of technologies is vast and you will be able to work alongside and learn with industry leaders. If you love learning new skills, there are opportunities to work across teams to learn the business and new skills technologies. At Eventus you will have the opportunity to impact a Client’s customer journey from start to finish.
What We’re looking for:
- Someone who will establish technical architecture for enterprise solutions for Eventus Clients.
- An Architect who will create the framework and communicate with the team and Client to ensure projects are completed to successful outcomes.
- A trusted adviser to the Client, responsible for delivering industry leading best processes, concepts and technologies while remaining engaged throughout the project to ensure delivery excellence.
- Experience communicating with the business and translating technical jargon into laymen’s terms as well as communicating and delegating technical requirements to the engineering teams
- Experience creating training materials, reference guides, playbooks and more.
- Ability to work with the sales team to help size Client engagements and develop statements of work.
- Understands operational impacts of technology decisions made to deliver the project. Balances technology architecture with project timelines, operational impacts, digital transformation goals and business priorities.
- Knowledgeable with the technical challenges, benefits and limitations in delivering cloud services for enterprises spanning areas of application, network, carrier routing and/or desktop.
- Minimum 10+ years technical, hands on experience with both cloud and on-premises contact centers communication (ACD) platforms with focus on various digital technologies & solutions within enterprise scale telephony platforms.
- Experience with Genesys, InContact, Avaya, Aspect, Amazon Connect, Cisco or other contact center application vendors is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer programming preferred.
Why you’ll love it here:
With over 300 successful projects delivered, our culture and unique business model has landed us on the top of the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest growing private companies. With Eventus you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Competitive total rewards program
- Comprehensive benefit plans
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Big business ambition with small company values
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
http://eventusgcom/careers (303) 376-6161