The Global Head of HR, Infosys Consulting, will contribute to the Infosys Consulting Operations Dashboard for effective implementation and tracking of key talent metrics. S/He will also drive the deeper analysis and synthesis of talent data across various disciplines, presenting observations to the Managing Partner & Global Consulting Head of Infosys Consulting to drive talent-focused initiatives for the global business.
The ideal candidate will have senior-level HR experience working in a professional services environment with the gravitas to lead a team of HR practitioners with both direct and indirect management responsibility. He or she will know what talent levers drive a leading consulting organization and be able to influence a broad multi-national team to deliver HR excellence.
The role must be based in one of the Infosys Consulting North American hub cities.
- Architect the HR and Talent Strategy for Infosys Consulting across five major geographies; align to the respective business strategy and talent landscape dynamics
- Lead the consolidation of market intelligence for talent for Infosys Consulting; including industry and local regulations, competition talent strategies, talent pool sources, niche skill trends, compensation and benefit benchmarks, workforce trends and industry talent characteristics such as attrition and employment models
- Oversee the Infosys Consulting Employee Relations strategy, taking into account the organization’s vision, mission and objectives
- Play a crucial role in any transformational initiatives for the organization, for instance: manage change associated with major operational initiatives, or provide direction during restructuring exercises including advice on redeployment and redundancy, taking into account multiple considerations such as compliance, ethical accountability, timelines and budgets
- Partner with business leaders on employee issues and critical people risk areas, and provide advice to senior leaders on complex employment law issues in order to effectively overcome people challenges in the business
HR Business Plan:
- Guide the creation of the HR tactical and operational plans with well-defined outcomes and milestones to ensure the effective implementation of the Infosys Consulting HR Strategy
- Cover all the key aspects of the talent lifecycle including workforce planning, talent acquisition, orientation, on-boarding, optimal work allocation and utilization, compensation and benefits, development, retention, career management and succession planning
- Present the business case for investments – financial, people – that would be required for effective HR plan deployment to the Global Lead – Consulting and Head HR – Infosys Limited. Factor in the impact of these investments, both short-term and long-term, on the overall financial goals and highlight the same for approval
Employee Engagement and Culture:
- Lead the set-up of an ecosystem that supports talent attraction, engagement and retention
- Lead the impact of all the key aspects of the global Infosys Consulting talent lifecycle that are instrumental in defining the experience of the employee with the organization that ensure high employee engagement scores and better retention
- Orientation and On-boarding: through leveraging effective training and induction programs as well as using mechanisms such as buddy programs, mentoring initiatives, etc.
- Managerial Engagement: by focusing on the Manager as a Change and Enablement Agent and supporting him/her in managing talent engagement in a fair, objective and empathetic manner
- Performance Management: leverage mechanisms such as the Unit Performance Council, through better manager coaching and effective usage of tools like Performance Journal, special training programs for High-Performer and High-potential pools
- Career aspiration management: ensure career counseling discussions, managerial inputs during appraisals and use of organizational mechanisms are taking place
- Leadership Strengthening: enrich the Unit culture by ensuring that the next line of leadership espouses and demonstrates by example the key organizational values and leverages corporate programs to ensure the availability of a robust leadership pool
Compliance and Regulatory frameworks: Provide strategic inputs for design, communication and deployment of organization policies and procedures to ensure compliance and adherence with all country and local regulations, legal demands and ethical standards across geographies and groups. Be responsible for interpretation and administration of the Labor Laws, agreements and any other provision that may be applicable for the group and provides insights on an ongoing basis on related issues to HR and business leadership.
External branding and positioning for the HR function:
- Collaborate with the Corporate Centre of Excellence Heads to create joint perspectives on the HR value proposition
- Provide guidance to CSR initiatives.
- Prior professional services operations leadership experience
- Keen understanding of management consulting business drivers
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Undergraduate degree or foreign equivalent
- Travel requirements are negotiable
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- 8+ years of professional services operations leadership experience
- A proven track record of leading and managing both large and small onsite and global teams
- Ability to influence at the leadership level and produce high-quality deliverables with minimal leadership support
- Able to work with a high level of ambiguity, adding structure, as needed
- Ability to analyze and simplify difficult situations, data and issues to create actionable insights and executable actions
- Strong personal and professional values; entrepreneurial spirit
- In-depth knowledge of the management consulting industry and leading trends
- MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree preferred
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin