Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Be the go-to-person for BPaaS inquiries within AM&A
- Help qualify Managed Service opportunities with prospective/existing customers, and assess scope requirements for each individual opportunity.
- Prepare Proposals and Presentations, considering the overall positioning of the Hosting, Cloud, and AMS service packages to best align with the strategic needs of the customers.
- Assist in completion of RFP/RFI and InfoSec due diligence questionnaires as they relate to Cloud and Managed Services offerings.
- Draft contracts to supplement the license orders based on exiting templates for hosting, cloud, and AMS frameworks to ensure they align with the proposed services and pricing.
- Via phone and in person (onsite), deliver presentations articulating the value of the Managed Services catalogue.
- Work to expand the opportunity and conversation with customers beyond just product and implementation.
- Further qualify the scope of the Managed Services catalogue as they relate to the individual customer opportunity.
- Meet and coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure any non-standard service elements have been properly scrutinized and approved prior to contract execution.
- Travel approximately 25% of time
- Pricing strategies for each individual opportunity using the approved price frameworks and calculators
- A pipeline of new Managed Service deals by tirelessly evangelizing the value of the services both internally (sales and account managers), as well as to prospective customers.
- A referenceable new customer base by ensuring correct alignment of customer needs with services provided
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.