Meet Timberland .
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
To learn more about Timberland and share in our mission to step outside, work together and make it better, visit one of our stores, www.timberland.com or follow us @timberland .
Let’s talk about the role !
You'll be a trusted member of our team reporting to the Senior Manager, Account Planning. You'll collaborate and liaise with store management, eCommerce management, Wholesale accounts, Demand Planning, Business Planning, Supply Planning, Dealer Services, Merchandising, Sales and Store Operations,
Your responsibilities will be:
- Key Account/Territory Planning – Manage the sales planning process end-to-end for a specific channels of distribution for Americas TREE function
- Develop informed bottoms-up plans that drive to established brand strategies
- Create and maintain accurate style level plans to influence the North America demand forecast and buy
- Track progress against sales plans/targets and provide quantitative and qualitative information to support the monthly financial projection/open to buy
- Develop strong collaborative relationships to drive an accurate revenue signal, a quality plan, and manage SR&A appropriately (markdowns, returns, transfers, redlines)
- Maintain and analyze key item plans for top carry over/ core items
- Reporting and Analysis
- Product weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to management and stakeholders which consist of key performance indicators that inform and drive business direction
- Review, analyze and interpret weekly sell-through results and provide insight into trends at the division/account and product level which drive the business forward, e.g., promotions, extra buys, etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with business partners for a plan of action
- Support ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Work collaboratively and drive action with key stakeholders (sales, stores, merchandising, wholesale accounts, demand planning leadership, etc.), with a focus on key milestones to ensure future season plans line up with business strategy and expectations with a keen focus on improving KPIS (sell-through, ASP’s, SKU productivity, etc.)
- Communicate with key stakeholders (stores, sales, division leaders, wholesale accounts) to ensure profitability of the particular segment of planned business via monthly business reviews
- Lead special projects and strategic growth initiatives as needed to support the brand.
Our Guiding Principles :
Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always | Act Courageously –Think and act boldly | Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve | Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others | Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF.
How You’ll Make A Difference…
With your skills in continuous improvement, information monitoring, decision making, planning and organizing and being customer focused, your talent for building partnerships with communication, gaining commitment and leveraging cultural diversity will contribute to the team’s success. You are also adaptable with innovation and innovative thinking while continuously learning and driving for results.
In addition to being a self-starter, highly organized and able to work well with individuals at all levels, as the ideal candidate, you will have
- The preferred Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in planning and/or allocation in a multi-store environment, preferably in the footwear industry
- The required ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment and demonstrate flexibility, prioritization, and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to clearly present findings (required)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail (highly organized) with the ability to install a sensible plan, evaluate the results and realistically forecast subsequent outcomes
- The ability to partner at various levels of the organization (internal and external) to deliver to brand strategies.
- The ability to potentially travel up to 10 percent of the time.
What’s in It for You?
Along with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits program, we offer a flexible, casual work setting, up to eight weeks of paid parental leave, 40 hours of paid community service and generous employee discounts on all our amazing VF brands. And it’s not just our products which set us apart from others, it’s our people! We believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after. That’s why, on top of comprehensive benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
TO LEARN MORE:
Visit vfc.com , timberland.com or follow us on LinkedIn