DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
High Level Requirements :
- At least 8 years of Oracle DBA experience managing databases on Linux/AIX/Solaris
- Oracle 11g/12C Database Administration
- Oracle RAC/Onenode RAC
- Oracle OEM 12C
- Oracle DataGuard
- Good troubleshooting skills
- RMAN/Tape backups
- Experience in Database Migrations, Patching
- Database tuning and Performance analysis skills
- Linux shell scripting
Detailed Role requirements
- 1.Migration of data across databases using expdp and impdp.
- 2.User Administration and security management
- 3.Maintenance of database like rebuilding indexes, analyzing of tables, segment advisor.
- 4.Troubleshooting the issues related to RMAN backups.
- 5.Troubleshooting the performance issues related to database and queries.
- 6.Managing RAC and standby databases
- 7.Troubleshooting the issues related to RAC and DR.
- 8.database performance analysis
- 9.capacity planning and resizing the tablespaces.
- 10.Change and incident management.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Office environment