- Independently develops/manages complex narrative and quantitative reports to meet informational requirements of KP management and external agencies and organizations for critical financial, departmental or operational analyses.
- Researches and collects complex information needed to complete project milestones and/or reports.
- Provides complex administrative and project support to management using advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, and/or PowerPoint).
- Performs other duties as required.
Assists in resolving and/or responding to non-clinical related patient complaints and inquiries.
Performs member coordination and follow-up and assists patients with navigating the facility and KPCO systems.
Assures patient satisfaction through prompt problem resolution.
Creates monthly project financial reports in response to business needs; consolidates and analyzes results to provide variance analyses and performance metrics.
Participates in various complex special projects and provides analytical back-up support.
Interfaces with KP employees across multiple organizations and external parties as a liaison for the department/function.
Participates in scheduled staff meetings, serves on committees and assists in other projects as assigned.
May attend UBT, Workplace Safety, and leadership meetings to track decisions and action items that emerge from discussions.
Serves as a liaison for the department/function to discuss complex administrative matters, business processes, and project activities to facilitate department goal attainment.
Coordinates project work schedules to meet client expectations and raises conflicting deadlines to management's attention.
Provides onboarding and department orientation to new employees and physicians.
Order IT equipment, request system access, coordinate on-call pagers.
Monitor and manage staff required competencies and licensing.
- Works with Housekeeping, Facilities, and Security to maintain a clean and safe environment in the medical office. Enforce hazardous waste and disposal policies and procedures.
- Minimum five (5) years of administrative and operational support within a specific functional level with increasing scope and discretion, three (3) of the five (5) years must include analytical and specialized administrative support.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Excellent customer service and oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to acquire and use in-depth knowledge of KP's policies, practices, practices, business principles, theories, concepts, and systems.
- Ability to apply advanced business theories/concepts to accomplish significant department projects and/or initiatives.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment using experience, knowledge, skills and abilities to make sound decisions.
- Uses quantitative and analytical skills to create reports.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Must be able to work in a Labor Management Partnership environment.
- Intermediate level proficiency with e-mail software, and one or more of the following MS Office applications: Word, MS Project, and or/ PowerPoint (required only if applicable to department).
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Salary Range: $28.89/hour – $33.99/hour
PrimaryLocation : Colorado,Westminster,Westminster Medical Offices
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Variable
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : Variable
WorkingHoursEnd : Variable
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-CO-02|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Administration, Clerical and Support Services
Department : Westminister Medical Offices – Med Ofc-Clnc Adm-Primry Care – 1608
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.