Medical Science Liaison Bone
Patient Value Unit Bone
November 15, 2019 • Location: Denmark, Field-Based
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our newly created Business Unit Bone, based in our affiliate in Denmark, Field-Based, we are looking to fill the position of: Senior Medical Science Liaison Bone.
Are you scientific by nature and known for your inspiring ways? At UCB, we like to think of you as a ‘scieninspiring’ person. This extraordinary mix of talent means you excel at blending a learned approach with fresh ideas to improve patients’ lives.
As a UCB ‘scieninspiring’ person and (Senior) Medical Science Liaison Bone you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Have a considerable impact on launching a highly innovate product that indeed will make a difference for patients suffering from osteoporosis mainly in Denmark as well as Norway
- Provide customer value by engaging in a peer-to-peer two-way scientific exchange to harness and augment the expertise of the customer.
- As a trusted scientific partner throughout a product’s life-cycle impact the business strategy, UCB’s strategic roadmap and therefore directly improve patient care by gathering/sharing crucial insights.
As a UCB ‘scieninspiring’ person and (Senior) Medical Science Liaison Bone you will contribute by:
- Developing and maintaining individual Medical Plans for key customers in line with Area Medical Plan objectives
- Managing territory effectively with approximately 70-80% of time focused on customer interactions
- Offering scientific support to customers in the context of advisory boards, congresses, medical education or publications
- Maximizing site performance and supporting clinical trials and non-interventional studies Leveraging strong therapeutic expertise (scientific, clinical, disease states, and treatment alternatives knowledge within the therapeutic area(s)) to support tactical execution of key UCB medical strategies
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Medical Doctor (MD), PharmD, academic degree in natural sciences
- Three years of experience in a comparable role
- Ability to clearly articulate complex scientific concepts in 1:1 and group settings
- Ability to actively listen and process information to identify opportunities
- Business acumen with a basic understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare
- An ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.