Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, or Market Research with 6 months of internship or employment experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, or Market Research with 5 years of progressive employment experience and 6 additional months of internship or employment experience.
The duties of the position of Marketing Analyst are as follows:
- Develop and execute comprehensive and detailed marketing strategy for NovaTein Bio’s product line and worldwide distribution services by analyzing NovaTein Bio’s current market and conducting research on prospective customers throughout the world. NovaTein Bio focuses on immunoassay kits, proteins and assay development services;
- Work with laboratory scientists regarding the promotion of NovaTein Bio’s product line as part of the development of the marketing strategy;
- Identify and research NovaTein Bio’s major competitors and industry leaders to evaluate their operations and methods;
- Draft and finalize proposals to be presented to the President of the company on how to increase sales through new and recurring marketing campaigns as part of the marketing strategy;
- Develop, execute, and manage these print and digital marketing campaigns, including using online marketing tools such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics;
- Design presentations for biological conferences and trade shows to share NovaTein Bio’s products to its potential customers in the Molecular Biology, Life Sciences, and Histology industries, including global laboratories’ supply and distribution companies, and other non-profit bioscience organizations;
- Develop and implement “Search Engine Optimization” (SEO) for NovaTein Bio’s web presence;
- Conduct email marketing as part of marketing strategy, using HTML to draft email campaigns.
The employment and/or internship experience requirements of the position of Marketing Analyst are as follows:
- Some experience analyzing global markets;
- Some experience researching competitors’ marketing methods;
- Some experience with online marketing;
- Some experience conducting financial forecasting for company;
- Some experience in branding and customer services;
- Some experience in global customer resource management.
Please email resume
We offer a competitive salary, personal/sick leave, vacation and individual health insurance benefits.
NovaTein Biosciences Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, proud of the ethnic, gender and cultural diversity of our people and our success in hiring, retaining and promoting women and ethnic minorities.