Primarily responsible for managing all recruiting efforts, benefits administration, onboarding and off boarding employees and performance management efforts.
- Works closely with hiring managers to identify sourcing and recruitment strategy for open positions.
- Posts jobs, actively recruits and manages candidate evaluation and selection process.
- Manages benefits administration efforts including annual enrollment.
- Manages all on boarding and off boarding activities as well as those activities associated with promotions, job transfers or other changes in employee status.
- Administers the performance management program to ensure employees have performance objectives that are aligned to the company’s annual goals.
- Provides recommendations and assists in the implementation of organization development efforts to address issues such as employee satisfaction, succession planning, employee retention, and workforce planning.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Human Resources or Industrial / Organizational Psychology.
- Five years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations.