At Home Quality Care is a Medicare certified home health provider operating in IL, IN, and TX. Founded in 1983 in Chicago, we boast outstanding clinical outcomes under the direction of an experienced management team. Become a part of our growing team!
- Responsible for development of a sales territory that yields home health patient referrals.
- Manage account and referral source relationships via combination of scheduled and unscheduled account visits.
- Assume a leadership role in the formulation and execution of Morris branch specific marketing strategy.
- Responsible for branch specific business development efforts, events/promotions, house account management, and hospital strategic partnerships.
- Assist operational team in the collection of patient documentation from referring accounts/facilities.
- Provide education to the patient referring community about AHQC service capabilities and industry related topics.
- Geographic territory includes Illinois counties Grundy, Will, Kendall, Kankakee, Livingston, and LaSalle. Strong relationships within that geography a plus.
- Report directly to National Director of Business Development.
- Home Health sales or operational experience is preferred. Hospice, DME or other sales experience calling on discharge planners, case managers, and social workers is preferred.
- Familiarity with post-acute environment is required. Skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, hospitals, and MD offices are primary target accounts.
- Superior written skills are REQUIRED.
- Comprehensive Incentive Plan includes Base Salary + Monthly Commissions + Quarterly Bonus.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- post-acute: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Required)