Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst position to support the U.S. Actelion Commercial business. The position is located in South San Francisco, California and will report to Senior Finance Manager.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide day-to-day financial support to the Actelion business which includes the following:
- Forecasting and tracking sales and Investments for PAH Franchise through new indications, competitive/External environment landscape changes, and other market or brand events, while influencing cross-functional partners and investment decisions to drive value and deliver results.
- Identify and highlight insights that may influence business decisions, while partnering with Commercial Excellence, Brand teams, and Sales Leadership to add value to our organization.
- Execute forecast cycles and quarterly close processes for PAH Franchise including Sales & Operations Planning, BME management, and special projects
- This position will work on complex analytical projects requiring the development and framing of management presentations and other ad-hoc reporting of financial information to key stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in finance and/or accounting or previous SFA experience is required.
- A CPA, CMA, or other financial certification is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills while working in a dynamic, cross-functional team and matrixed environment are preferred.
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influencing skills are preferred.
- High motivation with intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills are required.
- Individual must work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills are required to include Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, and formulas.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)