Legacy Parking is a rapidly growing Parking Management company that is looking to add a Senior Facility Manager to their Chicago team! The Senior Facility Manager is responsible for the complete day-to-day operation of a location or multi-location account or property (such as an office complex or municipal project). They would act as a liaison to property management, security, tenants and visitors and handle all employee, client and customer issues as they arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the monitoring, review and analysis of the market rate structures
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual financial and operational reports as required
- Ensure that proper parking, security and cash control procedures are followed by all employees, and participate in audits as necessary
- Ensuring that increased revenue, managed expenses, and customer satisfaction is maximized by maintaining the highest level of service thresholds and initiatives that are aligned with the expectations of our various clients
- Identifying high potential employees to support the organization’s continued growth
- Implement all policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all OSHA laws
- Implement and complete other projects, programs and initiatives that may arise from the operation of assigned location(s)
- Lead, direct and develop team of employees to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives
- Manage, train and direct the activities of Assistant Managers and Team Leaders
- Monitor and review all damage claims. Recommend and implement plans or programs to improve safety of operations to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of similar claims
- Monitor facility maintenance for cleanliness standards and make recommendations to improve the overall aesthetics of the facility.
- Work with General Manager to prepare budgets, periodic status reports, personnel reviews and other management reports as requested.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and ensure all cash receipts are deposited daily into the facility’s bank account. Monitor office audits and cashier reports to maintain vigilance over possible employee theft and/or inefficiencies.
- Responsible for developing client relationships and business retention.
- Responsible for financial management of assigned locations ensuring adherence to budget and revenue enhancements.
- Responsible for payroll processing; ensuring sign off on hours in timely manner; collaborate with the payroll department to ensure pay data is completed properly; work with Human Resources Manager to ensure proper wage and hour compliance.
- Understand, implement and deliver all requirements that are outlined within the contractual agreement between Legacy Parking and our clients.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of management experience (service related industry preferred) with responsibility for staffing, scheduling and budgeting/financial management
- Previous parking management position with multiple direct reports and extensive valet experience a plus
- Bachelor Degree a plus
- Must have demonstrated the capacity to lead and both anticipate & solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and details simultaneously and operate with flexibility in the presence of shifting priorities
- Self-motivated with a clear, courteous and professional manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; Formal presentation skills a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and appropriate technologies
- Salary plus performance based bonus
- Full benefit package offered