Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
The Executive Assistant performs full administrative duties in a responsible and confidential nature, increasing the efficiency of the President and Vice Presidents at Raise Your Hand Texas. Administrative support includes executive schedule management, correspondence management, developing communications, meeting planning, financial reporting, expense reporting, some financial analysis and internal billing as well as other miscellaneous duties from time to time.
- Handles projects of an administrative nature which require extensive confidentiality, discretion, and independent judgment.
- Prepares and maintains presentations and general department communications. Helps develop and edit presentations for quarterly communications, budgets, and planning cycles.
- Supports tools for collaboration and ensures their optimal deployment use.
- Manages calendar for the President and Vice Presidents.
- Drafts routine correspondence. Prepares reports requiring information from a variety of sources and where the format is usually not defined. Coordinates various special projects. Is responsible for the administration of routine reports and events.
- Ensures that correspondence properly represents company standard procedures through use of good English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading
- Screens calls, letters, and/or visitors. Answers routine questions, furnishes information, and directs inquiries to the appropriate department. Acts as the first point of contact to outside inquiries.
- Schedules appointments and coordinates arrangements for travel, meetings, and conferences. Includes management of the President’s and Vice Presidents’ schedules.
- Responds to correspondence and requests, outlining specifics of what needs to be completed and/or instituting follow-up action.
- Supports budget management, reporting and facilities purchases and reimbursements.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of broad administrative assistant experience
- Financial processing & reporting experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude and self- motivated
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Demonstrated project management skills