Mill Creek Environmental is seeking a Senior Environmental Manager/Technical Director with strong technical, staff management, and client interaction skills to support our office in Dawsonville, Georgia. Mill Creek Environmental offers competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses based on performance.
- Performing, directing, and managing environmental projects, site investigations, remediation, regulatory compliance, and related projects.
- Provide senior-level technical direction and review of client deliverables.
- Provide oversight, direction, and training to project staff.
- Provide technical direction of systems and policies to assure quality work products.
- Manage clients, staff, and projects to assure profitable job completion.
- Prepare technical cost proposals and work plans.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in geology, engineering or a related science.
- 10+ years of environmental consulting experience.
- Experience managing staff and projects.
- Experience in successfully increasing company profitability through efficiency and developing systems and policies.
- Ability to direct multiple fast paced and low budget projects concurrently.
- Professional Geologist (PG) or Professional Engineer (PE) licensure required.
- Extensive experience and technical expertise in site investigations, remediation, and environmental regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of relevant state and federal environmental regulations and programs.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality service and creating value for clients.
- Experience in developing new business with existing clients.
If you would like to join our team and think you have the skills we are looking for please email your resume to us at Careers@MillCreekEnvironmental.com