About the Job:
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated Senior Enterprise Sales Executive with proven success selling into and growing HiTech enterprise accounts domestically. Our ideal candidate will have deep experience in consulting and solution selling, as well as an ability to develop and navigate senior client relationships resulting in $5M+ annually in new account wins and the expansion of existing engagements and client relationships (this is primarily a hunting role).
There are two openings for this role – we are considering applicants in both San Francisco, CA (at our headquarters) and Seattle, WA (remote).
- Responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close
- Understand the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs and determine solutions
- Demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs
- Drive prospecting by attending conferences, marketing events, and working with marketing to create campaigns
- Map client organizations and build relationships with key decision makers
- Work with demand generation to build and execute on account based marketing and sales strategies that drive long term relationships and revenue
- Achieve & exceed monthly sales quota
- Manage and update sales pipeline for their sales leads
- Ability to develop VP and above level client relationships
- Maintain clean salesforce records
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, IT or similar background
- Salesforce or other CRM working knowledge
- 8 years + of quota carrying enterprise sales experience, preferably in consulting services or IT sales
- Track record of exceeding quota and comfort with closing deals over $1 million
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills
- Strong executive level outreach
- Ability to work independently
- Outgoing personality and great sense of humor
- Intellectual curiosity
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time including international travel as needed
- Aggressive growth orientation
- Strong bias toward finding and implementing solutions
- Genuine interest in learning about new forward-thinking technologies – including machine learning & artificial intelligence and how we deliver awesome value to clients
- Deep commitment to building an ethical, world-class company with technology at its core
- At home in a very fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity
- Willingness to make this startup a major part of your life while having fun doing it
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
- Check us out on the BBC!
- Samasource Press Page
Samasource is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
Samasource offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full benefits package, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, employer-matching 401K, generous holiday and vacation policies, sabbaticals, paid disability and baby bonding leave, a monthly gym stipend, and professional development opportunities.
At Samasource, we pride ourselves in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.