Mazzetti is a global provider of MEP engineering design and technology consulting. Our vision is to make the world a better place by creating better (healthier) environments. Though our deepest expertise is in Healthcare—energy-intensive, critical systems—we re also skilled in a wide range of technically complex environments, from data centers to airports to clean rooms. The world is changing, and our built environments need to adapt to those changes. Through our unique vision, we plan innovative, technologically advanced buildings rooted in local culture, climate, and economy. We design healthful, sustainable buildings that deeply reflect our clients value propositions. We build buildings that remain relevant and reliable far into the future.
Mazzetti has an opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to oversee the technical work or other electrical engineers and designers, independently prepare complete project electrical drawings and specifications, coordinate work within the Mazzetti team and with other disciplines, and independently manager the contract administration activities associated with construction phase services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and 8+ years of experience in building electrical systems design (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer
- Ability to foster a collaborative work environment and lead team efforts
- Possess the level of experience, knowledge and discernment needed to develop and document appropriate system designs for a variety of projects
- Previous experience with healthcare/hospital design is preferred
As an employee-owned benefit corporation, we re all stakeholders, accountable to not only driving a profit, but driving social and environmental impact. We are curious problem solvers, relentlessly focused on making the world a better place. We are change leaders, collaborative entrepreneurs, strategic planners, skilled technicians, and seasoned engineers. Some of the benefits we offer our employees:
- Employee Stock Ownership
- FSAs and HSAs
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- PTO (starting at 17 days per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Wellness programs and continuing education assistance, and more.
- We have partnerships both domestically and abroad that facilitate volunteer opportunities. These opportunities are geared for our employees to gain hands-on experience that helps further our mission of making environments better.