GLOW is a strategic, creative agency that takes pride in calling the biggest brands, networks, and platforms a partner. We work across the world of entertainment and technology, crafting amazing experiences for our clients, their audiences, and fans. We have a passion for building communities and delivering breakthrough creativity.
As a Designer at GLOW you’ll conceive, develop, and produce works in visual and graphic design, inspired by and driving trends, and show a deep appreciation for design as a craft. You’ll drive and work hands-on to develop captivating design that elevates composition, form, typography, motion, and interactivity.
You should possess a strong understanding of digital platforms and design for cutting-edge experiences across web, products, and social. You’re attentive to details, and well-versed in visual design systems, layouts, typography, and can speak to a range of design inspiration. You’re capable of designing static layouts along with style frames and keyframes for animation, and designing for motion or interactivity.
- Direct, define, and design creative executions
- Lead and contribute to a range of projects from fast-paced daily deliverables to large tent-pole campaigns and strategies
- Inspire, mentor, and direct a team of designers, producers, and writers
- Craft presentations and campaigns that shatter expectations
- Define and evolve standards for design and creative production
- Own and communicate a creative POV that sets a high bar
- Bachelor's degree (preferably from a design school), or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of design experience, some within an agency or in-house, developing breakthrough design and brand campaigns, or managing your own clients
- Passion for working with client leaders and presenting creative in an engaging way
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams internally and externally to drive great design
- Strong knowledge of and capacity to design for motion
- Experience working with writers, strategists, technologists, and producers
- Broad understanding of relevant design tools including, at the center, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Intimate knowledge of creative standards across modern platforms and technologies
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Related keywords: designer, graphic design, graphic designer, senior designer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings