Title: Data Modeler
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Long Term Opening
· Experience with SAP Supply Chain data obviously, but Azure and/or Hadoop experience (not coder experience) a plus.
· Understand and translate business needs into (Supply Chain centric) data models that support known and scale to future requirements.
· Work with the Development teams to ensure alignment with overarching data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models that can be easily curated and consumed.
· Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality, have the ability to scale , and reduce redundancy to provides predictable performance.
· Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
· Develop, maintain, and document conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata based on business requirements.
· Develop and/or adhere to best practices and organizational standards for naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency and scalability of data models.
· Recommend opportunities for reuse and assimilation of data models in new environments.
· Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts to help document and design conceptual data models.
· Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
· Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness based on business requirements.
· Assist IT Analysts and Developers on data model capabilities, limitations, interfaces and required performance requirements.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- into (Supply Chain centric) data models : 4 years (Required)
- Data Modeler: 10 years (Required)