You will estimate costs of the client’s portfolio of communications, sensor, and surveillance systems and the infrastructure that supports them. These costs will be used in the contract award process as budgetary cycle inputs to support investment decisions and as elements of other program products and requirements to provide cost information to Congress, OMB, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and update life cycle cost evaluations (LCCEs) and independent government cost estimates (IGCEs) for the client’s programs and projects, as well as ad hoc estimates
- Conduct sensitivity and uncertainty analyses
- Participate in program meetings and technical interchanges to remain current with program requirements
- Participate in the review and reconciliation of estimates developed by other contractors
- Present results of estimates in a variety of formats such as verbal presentations, narrative reports, and briefings charts
- Generate estimates in accordance with DHS Headquarters and GAO Cost Assessment Guide standards to facilitate government review, third-party replication and validation, and future updates or enhancements
- Mentor junior cost estimators and guide them in the performance of their duties