ICU Medical is currently hiring for a Senior Clinical Nurse Consultant. This is a field based (home-office) position typically requiring travel more than 50% of the time. The ideal candidate will live near a major airport.
The Senior Clinical Nurse Consultant will provide relevant training and consultation on ICU Medical’s clinical products, software and clinical service programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Management of Implementations (timelines, milestones, resources), while collaborating with internal and external teams; such as Pharmacy, Nursing, IT, Project Management, Materials Management
- Involvement in technology integration of ICU Medical infusion devices with EHR vendors for full five right medication administration at the bedside
- Assessment of clinical workflow in facilities (workflow at the bedside, financial impact)
- Planning, execution and follow up to education of hospital clinicians on the use of infusion devices
- Analysis of infusion device data Consultants must maintain the skills necessary to effectively execute on customer-centric ICU Medical clinical service programs, including using excel and other statistical tools to organize and analyze smart pump programming data, create actionable recommendations, and present findings to an oversite team
- Presenting to a variety of audiences in a variety of settings
- Clinical Subject Matter Expert for internal and external customers
- Support select Sales Activities and Presentations as the Subject Matter Expert
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Prior leadership role in nursing is highly desirable
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized with the ability to work under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required
- Must have proficient in MS Office skills with Outlook, Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of leading web-ex meetings is highly preferred.
- Analytical skills and knowledge of statistics desired
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing; Masters degree preferred with current US RN license
- 7-10 years recent RN experience preferably in areas of oncology, trauma, ED or critical care areas
- Experience working with Infusion systems/safety software/EMR is a plus
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
- nursing: 7 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement