For more than 100 years, HR Green has been dedicated to providing the services that our clients need to achieve success. We collaborate across geographies and markets to provide the engineering, technical, and management solutions that connect and shape communities. Privately held and employee-owned, we are committed to the success of clients and the well-being of our employees.
Our Governmental Services staff works with local governments from across the United States as an extension of their staff, providing municipal engineering services, on-call consulting and public works staff augmentation. We are currently seeking a Civil Plan Check Manager to join our growing Civil Plan Check team in the Corona, CA area. This is a leadership opportunity within a growing area of practice within HR Green.
Our highly regarded and comprehensive benefits program covers what you need: health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, AND what you want: Professional development opportunities, paid parental leave, annual paid volunteering time, work- life balance scheduling options, and fitness program reimbursements.
If you are looking be part of a culture that embraces and celebrates high performance, get the conversation started by applying today!
The Civil Plan Check Manager is an experienced civil engineer that assists in winning and delivering of significant projects for existing and new clients.In general, the Civil Plan Check Manager (CPCM) will assist with the business development process and have significant annual sales or revenue generation expectations.By planning, executing and delivering complex projects for key clients, the CPCM meets customer expectations while optimizing internal resources to meet scope, fee and schedule expectations and delivering expected margin. The CPCM will generally act as Client Service Manager for strategically important clients and influence the overall direction of his/her region or area of expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related engineering discipline.
- Professionally registered (P.E.) in the state in which HR Green Inc. conducts business.
- Minimum 7 years of professional engineering design, plan review, and project administration experience, preferably in a public agency setting, isrequired.
- Ability to sell work to existing clients.
- Business development competency.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related engineering or related science discipline.
- Professionally registered (P.E.) in the state in which HR Green, Inc. conducts business.
- Has had 7-10 years professional engineering design, plan review, and project administration experience, preferably in a public agency setting
- Has 5-10 years’ of increasing project management experience.
- Ability to sell work to existing clients with some experience pursuing and winning work.
- Has an industry reputation such that s/he is known in the consulting community for strong project skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, previous supervisory /management experience and outstanding conflict resolution skills.
- Has an excellent network of teaming partners.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday